Hello to all!
start by saying that this morning my daughter started 1st grade and it was a real thrill to accompany her to school! I was more excited than her!
are still returning to the beautiful Sunday spent Pozzuolo Martesana for all the people that came to be and what I've known ... So first things first: thanks Stefy and Fabio, my mother-in-law and his sister Ingrid Dorina, Ilaria and Aldo, to Ms. Anna and Ms. Lina and then my husband with my two kids and my in-laws and my mom and my dad.
And again I thank my neighbor for the LSA stall pleasant day, she exhibited with her friend of the fairies and trolls made in resin are really wonderful ... in fact I bought one!
And now we come to the point ... was a very profitable day, were especially appreciated and purchased the bracelets and pendants sware planets, in fact now I have to get back on track and create new things.
am really pleased with the success of the day but also the fact that the stalls (perhaps for the first time since markets do) exposes all things handmade!
Unfortunately, as usual, and I must say, I have no photos to show you, but I'll just make it next time!
soon
Sabry start by saying that this morning my daughter started 1st grade and it was a real thrill to accompany her to school! I was more excited than her!
are still returning to the beautiful Sunday spent Pozzuolo Martesana for all the people that came to be and what I've known ... So first things first: thanks Stefy and Fabio, my mother-in-law and his sister Ingrid Dorina, Ilaria and Aldo, to Ms. Anna and Ms. Lina and then my husband with my two kids and my in-laws and my mom and my dad.
And again I thank my neighbor for the LSA stall pleasant day, she exhibited with her friend of the fairies and trolls made in resin are really wonderful ... in fact I bought one!
And now we come to the point ... was a very profitable day, were especially appreciated and purchased the bracelets and pendants sware planets, in fact now I have to get back on track and create new things.
am really pleased with the success of the day but also the fact that the stalls (perhaps for the first time since markets do) exposes all things handmade!
Unfortunately, as usual, and I must say, I have no photos to show you, but I'll just make it next time!
soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment