TOH! WHO review!
Long absences, sporadic comments ... and then one night you get the urge to reopen the online news, and travel back in time to understand your present ...... do not want to rush to draw conclusions, but the issue is that go looking for that you were afraid to commit the same mistakes again.
Then, read what you wrote with a critical eye, almost as if you were someone else ... and in fact you are, because since you started writing the blog have gone three years! And three years is an arc more than enough time to make radical changes to their lives !!!!!! Undoubtedly
since 2007 have changed, I'm trying to be better in the little things, I'm rounding off those edges annoying (to me and others) to soften the ways to survive the cafonaggine of certain people, I'm taking care of the smile .... I'm trying to let go .... I learned long ago not to serve nothing to get angry and argue the small daily hassles ... it wastes vital energy and blood to poison you really unnecessary things ... that energy is precious and should not be used at random ..... oh no .. . I want to be ready and determined, in case one day I have to face that type is not so high, that he is always smiling (but certainly is a paralysis!), we do not know how he convinced a lot of people would no longer made to pay taxes if he had ruled here .... just in case that day comes ... I want to be ready and determined to tell him in the face of everything I think of him ... If you do not present the opportunity of face to face, excuse the violence, but this time instead of the cathedral's statue would soon get him a better macro playback Tower of Pisa, who retort that way maybe throwing it takes effect in hyperbole that maybe my teeth really breaks them to him !!!!!!!! Is of little value, but you want to put the satisfaction? Made the cover of the vernacular!
0 comments:
Post a Comment