Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Licensing Boat Trailer Ontario



Only a short passage while on lunch break to inform you of the small changes made to the blog :
I took the album on the Hello Kitty armbands and bracelets with charms for two reasons, Hello Kitty as I already said I was a little tired, while those with charms bracelets because they were a bit 'Vecchiotti and I decided to "restore ".
In their place, however, were born two new albums! Bracelets intertwined Parure
I've always liked the work that you weave and twist the beads but I had never ventured there because of lack of time for fear of not being able ... but now I decided to try and here are the first results.
Album Parure need arises instead from a purely practical: I never know how to categorize the creations of this type and should always end up doing the splits in the various elements miss the beauty of the whole.

A 'and then I leave you latest news: Sunday, September 12th I will be attending the banquet with my party Pozzuolo Martesana (MI). If by chance go over there and you like to see me I'll be happy.

soon
Sabry

0 comments:

Post a Comment