good news ...
I just finished watching on television, "Notre Dame de Paris" ... I had already seen a few clips from long ago, I recalled the look of a few songs, but tonight (along with my daughters), the 'I just watched intently, following the lyrics and passionate more the story, which tell the truth, I knew in general terms.
I found myself watching open-mouthed the choreography, interpretation of the artists, the sets, the acrobatics of the dancers like me ..... and also Ross and Margaret seemed mesmerized by the magic of sound and color.
Small collapsed before the end (of course) and I have fully enjoyed the finale .... it was really beautiful, I did not think that being an evening watching television would give me this sense of wonder and admiration.
are still able to enjoy the little things and feel happy .... this is good news! Goodnight
0 comments:
Post a Comment