' INFLATES ..
I was at work in the bar as usual, I began to clean the closure, while thinking about how much I hurried up this morning, basking in my satisfaction and I suddenly felt a little something something ..... inaudible ... just ... just a sense of warmth in his right knee .....( NOTE: The above are distorted to knee me in May 2008 and stoically went back to work after 15 days) Small
gasp to myself ... "Gino .... I do not make jokes ... you're blowing?"
and Gino (as is now affectionately call the patella and its ligaments) I replied with a nice peak of heat and swelling increased ...
Panic! The last time I had stayed up and I've got Gino swollen the morning after emergency first aid for un'artrocentesi (siringone in the payment ginocchiale that sucks all the contents of the payment, exactly ... fluid or blood that is. It does not seem to be the case .. NOT IN A MOMENT LIKE THIS DO NOT NOW I'm going to give a turn to FUTURE NOT NOW terminating an epochal TIME WORK TO BAR Gabba! NOT OWN THE MOMENT!
After mental stumped about 30 seconds, but were infinite I swear!, glossy back and call the doctor ... that does not recognize me now and even when I do the history of Gino's hard to remember (I was the last time he was just in May 2008, thanks to God!). However at the end tells me to go home as soon as possible, apply a cream-inflammatory, Gino incellofanare to boost anti-inflammatory effect and maybe even take a Ibrupofene ibuprof ... well ... that thing there, and be at rest with the leg lifted and embraced by Gino bag of ice ...
I tell you the truth, my first thought was: "Seeeeee .... I'll just take the arnica and ice ... I'm not a big fan of anti-inflammatory drugs and the like .... but then I thought" But There are the girls at home ... how do I do if I really swollen like last time and I have to go to the hospital? "
So I reasoned and I put aside the natural medicine option .... because this is a ' emergency and can not afford the luxury of having to sit still at home .... Now the Gino you are already a po'sgonfiato ... I am treating as the doctor told me .... and I hope you do not have time tomorrow anything!
0 comments:
Post a Comment