Here's my favorite moment ... Sunday night after the girls are asleep and I can finally get my hands on my blog. Relaxes me a lot this evening rendezvous and help me load them to face the working week.
tonight before I do anything thanks: I want to thank my friend because Stefy always follows my blog and developments creative and not only is one of the friends who comes to see me when I make the markets.
And now for the beaded creations ... you know Christmas is coming and I must say that in recent years I have noticed that in addition to precious stones is another very popular item, in my case especially during the Christmas season, are the Swarovsky crystals.
Beautiful, luccicosissimi and above all very versatile, with them, you can create magnificent jewelry suitable for example for a Christmas present. So here come the pendants turbot small and entirely made with Swarovski cristally, color combinations are almost endless ... can be found in the Necklace "Swarovski collection.
is the turbot tonight before I do anything thanks: I want to thank my friend because Stefy always follows my blog and developments creative and not only is one of the friends who comes to see me when I make the markets.
And now for the beaded creations ... you know Christmas is coming and I must say that in recent years I have noticed that in addition to precious stones is another very popular item, in my case especially during the Christmas season, are the Swarovsky crystals.
Beautiful, luccicosissimi and above all very versatile, with them, you can create magnificent jewelry suitable for example for a Christmas present. So here come the pendants turbot small and entirely made with Swarovski cristally, color combinations are almost endless ... can be found in the Necklace "Swarovski collection.
Swarovski crystal "light shappe"
beads mounted on silver chain
allergic
soon
Sabry
Sabry
0 comments:
Post a Comment