creativity continues with stones hard, today I speak of Botswana agate.
The Botswana Agate with various shades of gray has soothing and comforting properties, crystal is used in order to reduce tensions in the stomach, to relieve stress and to help with digestive problems.
I personally like a lot because every stone is different and so unique and then lends itself to many color combinations.
The collection now consists mainly of Botswana agate in which I wanted to add balls of salmon-colored cat eyes to give a touch of color.
The Botswana Agate with various shades of gray has soothing and comforting properties, crystal is used in order to reduce tensions in the stomach, to relieve stress and to help with digestive problems.
I personally like a lot because every stone is different and so unique and then lends itself to many color combinations.
The collection now consists mainly of Botswana agate in which I wanted to add balls of salmon-colored cat eyes to give a touch of color.
tablets and drops in botswana agate
with cat eye balls
with cat eye balls
News: I will be attending with my meal at the Christmas Market to be held Saturday, December 18 at Pozzuolo Martesana (MI), if you go over there take a trip to see me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment