Mary must wait. And the waiting is the thing that is less congenial. Moreover, "you are one who has always done everything by myself," he tells a friend. And if one is alone, she decides when and how.
Mary looks at his friend and a little 'do not understand. It alone because it alone, not by choice, not lack. Why is congenial, that is.
Mary is expecting a baby, but range as little expectation, she gave birth to six months. And then he must learn to wait for the child, even his daughter, born a second time.
Mary, despite the name, one that is not immolated on the altar of motherhood. "At my age you do not have children, do not we fall in love" says through her tears, a cup of tea and the first ultrasound. She, however, there is waterfall in both networks. He is in love with Peter and claims that he can never do without kissing his neck. But just wait, even there, and Peter "melts into a puddle of mud." Di Pietro became pregnant, and you hold the child even though Peter "does not feel like to have a baby because they already have one."
I went to the movies for "white space" by Francesca Comencini very biased. I was told that the film was beautiful. But an Italian film ..... on a forty year ago that a child ...... then that horrible review for Escobar on Sunday of Sole24Ore today that while speaking well, the enthusiasm to ammoscerebbe cinephile more bulimic: all about love, courtly, rhetorical. Instead Francesca Comencini is the second this week which surprises me. Maria / Margherita Buy is a successful character because it is secular, why the great doctor who speaks of hope and expectation when the incubator has to explain that his daughter is in danger of dying, she asks him to do his job, using the His language, which is the scientific language. Speak of hope and expectation the priests, they do that job there.
Mary must wait until the second birth of his daughter (or death, "but I know we can not go around saying I'm waiting for the death of my daughter"), but Mary remains: his films, his books, sex, his job as a teacher. Luck, maybe, is to be a mother and wrinkles without the rhetoric of motherhood. Viva, especially if it is an Italian film ascegliere in this way.
Mary goes to the movies alone. I'm alone now I go to see "Lebanon", another story. Then I will tell you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment