Friday, October 2, 2009

List Of Strongest Wood In The World

BLOG TIME ...


's so, the summer ends, people who slowly falls in the city and the country .... .... and then there desertification moooooolto time to return to the blog .... even though I always have a lot of things to do, but brought the PC in the store, between a client and the other can make me alive again.
Not that it no longer has anything to say, do not worry .... I have so many things to externalize ... but for now I leave you by saying simply that ... finally, after 9 years, returned to London !!!!!! I'm leaving for a weekend with my princess and I'm so excited! We're going to find some family friends, and even if it's for a very short time, I'm really happy to be back in what I consider the city of my heart. So after October 12 do me a visit here on the blog ... publish some 'photos and I am sure a flood of stories and enthusiasm as a child after her first school trip!
hug you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment