have not yet landed in Detroit, which is already America.
"Eternal life is a free gift." Eternal life is a gift, legacy is written on a flier stuck in the bathroom mirror airplane. It is when a man needs his privacy that you think you have more grip on his conscience. ".... Is a free ...." is confined in a jagged oval, blinking, such as those that are used to signal an exceptional discount. If sitting on the toilet at the end of the reading of biblical passages on the back of the leaflet that you are persuaded that God is your Savior, the flyer invites you to leave your details. From Lebanon, Ohio, will contact you.
"I choose to wait. Abstinence UNTIL the wedding," reads a billboard the size of the facade of a house along a highway of New Mexico. America is more puritanical, more conservative and bigoted. That still does not know (but is very concerned) that Obama's victory would come from there a few months.
I end up there at the end of my journey, in this climate of terrorism. On a night in San Francisc
or, among the most liberal city in the United States, one in which there is room for everyone and where on the wall read "Use what Mother Nature Gave You before Father Time Takes it away. "
Well, one night in San Francisco I dream of a complicated script, bothered by a voiceover that says: "in this life most will never know love." The next day, the street, cast his eye by chance on a black preacher shouting behind me the pleasures of sexual abstinence before marriage.
"Too late," I reply.
"No more sex in life, then, raised him.
Then, during the return trip, an article in the New York Times I retired in good spirits. Under the header 'Modern Love' I read the story of a gay couple that after long cohabitation decide for the wedding. One of the couple, who is also the author of the article (it's called Bob Morris, perhaps in the U.S. is famous but I do not know him) writes: "I still belive That solitude makes me Deeper in person, not a lesser one. So I felt kind of guilty for Being in a couple. Then there's the fact That Often marriage lasts as long as a Botox injection.
The translation goes something like this: "I still believe that solitude makes me a deeper person, a person rather than less. So I felt as guilty for being a couple. Then c 'is the fact that marriage often lasts much as an injection Botox. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment