'
addition to being a bit 'of time that place (the verb "to post from English to post), is also a lot of time do not comment something about the daily life of all of us mere mortals that sometimes we allow ourselves to catalyze the one box now present in all homes (sometimes in excessive numbers, I would say!), TV.
The most beautiful and ugly at the same time that you see on TV is, in my opinion, advertising. Some amazing short films, with a striking photo and music by Academy Award for best soundtrack. Others are decidedly stupid, some genius ... and other then make me a nervous incredible! And it is one of these I want to talk, that of Coca Cola. Who has seen it has already figured out, who has not seen her understand now: the stylized designs appear on the screen, probably made by a child who speaks and says he prefers a country holiday in a luxury resort, which prefers a sandwich with sausage to sushi, which is better than having to ride supersonic car .... great message, a hymn to appreciate the simple things ... and finally what is up? a nice bottle of Coca Cola! That is, are we kidding? I mean, we have no idea what's actually inside the famous drink? I do not think I can say that there are simple and natural ingredients! I really looks like a subtle advertisement, hypocritical, that sends a message completely distorted! And the funny thing is that this definitely affects the whole group of people that you get from the commercials .... well, this thing just makes me angry! Free to think differently from how I see it ... but I'm really Indignation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment