Friday, February 6, 2009

Giovani Esibizioniste

Livorno-Leghorn-Intro

We urgently need a little explanation for a series of posts I am going to publish: scandalizzatevi not, my loyal readers, if in this short course labronicità (see Livorno) I can be vulgar at times .... but they are unique Tuscan proud of it and even more proud to be born and live in the province of Livorno, which means that each day may rejoice to hear that the popular expression of cabaret Zelig we must study them a month to create!
My blog is just for the desire to communicate, to express in every shape and color ... well, who has had to deal with Livorno can confirm that the shapes and colors they really know a lot!!
Under persistent pressure from the long (thanks dear for your contribution!), I gladly decided to start this course of Livorno (trumpet ...)
course, the course is interactive, ie who has to ask questions or clarifications may do so via the comments.
I hope you would please .... meanwhile sganasciatevi laughing with this video produced by IL The Cuckoos Nest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment