Saturday, February 14, 2009

Autonomic Nervous System More Condition_symptoms

TO DECLINE? (Semi-serious reflection on the progress of time)

Today, like many other days, I went grocery shopping at the Coop ... of course .... (there is only one, of course!)
Among the markers of the offers I found a particularly inviting: an anti-wrinkle cream to just under € 6!
I state that you are the right care, natural makeup, never exaggerated, a fresh and persistent, sometimes cream ....
We see that the words of my mother this morning must have hit the mark "I can see this pretty face, but you have wrinkles ... uhm ... you see that you're stressed," Lippe
I pretended to be anything but worm has crept all right ....
It just arrived in the cosmetics aisle of slingshots to see if I find something suitable and not too expensive.
Incredibly I found just what I did to my case: specifically for combination skin wrinkle ... amazing how he can guess your problems and will propose the exact solution!
work? I do not know ... certainly more than two minutes of cuddle in the morning rubbing his face with scented cream, make sure my face a bit 'more relaxed .. And from day one!
The fact is this, that is, but the effect of these creams will really be due to various Q10 coenzymes, pectidi, alpha-hydroxy acids or whatever you call it .... or just the very act of taking care of himself, to devote those few minutes on our person, for a moment to focus our minds on ourselves in the morning, instead of looking at the clock because it is late and the girls must go to school, and then I mark the ends of the car, and I have to take the appointment for that practice, and I'll get the painter to make the estimate, and I have to go shopping and then go get the little girl who goes from kindergarten e. ........ STOP!
few minutes ... it takes very few minutes, I timed boys in the shower ... I just 7 minutes to dry my hair ... 10 minutes to give me 2 minutes to the face cream, body cream for 5 minutes , 6 minutes for make-up ... just half an hour to devote myself to avoid the danger of fatigue wrinkles ... and above all through the day with a smile on! CONCLUSION
(IMHO): dear friends who suddenly find that you have to start a fight wrinkles, no matter the price to buy a cream inaccessible, it is important obliged to have a little time to think only of ourselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment