Monday, December 22, 2008

Denistry Cover Letter

SPLEEN

Here we go again ... here's what I did not feel that yearning for some'..... it seemed too good to be quiet for a month in a row ..... but what? Why do I feel like this? It is not Christmas without a past person next to share the wonder of girls to find gifts under the tree (to be exact this is the fourth Christmas without him ).... not the fear of aging at the thought that another year has gone .... I do not know what ... I just know that I feel "on the brink of Nervous Breakdown "..... I do not want to be so, I do not want to lose all my energy, I do not have to lose everything else that I designed never come true .... NOT HAVE NOT HAVE NOT WANT! I need someone to hold me strong and make me feel they are safe ...... but I also so scared .... I'm scared of what I might try again to another person, I'm afraid commit the same mistakes again ... and listening to repeat the same song ...


All this time asking
What will not let me in peace
All these years wondering
If I go really well so

How
So


So one day I wrote the book
I will dream of the world with music

Not long after when I had only to do a
Skip to achieve happiness

And the truth is that I waited a long


Something that is not
Instead of watching the sun rise

This has always been a way to stop time

And the speed
The quick pace of the people
Inattention
The words
Without humility
no heart so
Just to make noise


Something I've waited a long time that there
Instead of watching the sun rise


And miraculously I have not stopped dreaming

And I can not miraculously

And if there is no hope And a secret
'do everything as
If you see only the sun

A secret is to do everything as if


Do everything as if
should see only the sun
should see only the sun
should see only the sun

And
Something that is not

0 comments:

Post a Comment