Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Congratulation Messages Funny

BRAVA BRAVA ROSA MARIA, HOW MANY THINGS TO KNOW YOU ....


But how many things I want to do?! There's also the Creative Crafts Workshop, which opens Sunday, Dec. 7 ..... and we can still make lots of plans .... I'm going to scappatempo, of course, but I think that I realize something for the children ... and all with recycled materials ..... The idea of \u200b\u200bsome people, to which I have aggregated more than willingly, is basically this: set up a laboratory where children for the entire month of December will have fun making Christmas decorations, making games of creative ingenuity with wood, use recycled materials and these days ..... I'm enjoying myself to make papier-mache balls with the newspaper to discover that the jars of yogurt can become portacandeline or small bells attack tree, with plastic bottles that you can make a Christmas tree, and in the collection is a treasure amazing !!!!! I never stopped to think how they can be colored bottle caps ! Do you think that we divided them into different boxes, so that children can use them to decorate small objects hanging from the tree .... we have the box with caps BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, PINK, WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE and RED. And these are only those of plastic bottles, as water and soft drinks to be clear ..... and how beautiful the measuring cap of the bottles of detergent?! Apart from the purely aesthetic and colorful, what most excites me is seeing that citizenship is actively participating to make a real (not you realize how many bottles we need to make this tree!) Bringing their collection instead throw it to the box ..... oh my hope that this does not make too much of the decline rate of recycling!

Anyway ... this month will close with this beauty in 2008 ... that was really a year of great change and 2009 ...... start with my big project now ...... we are close ... very close .... and I can not wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment