Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dragon Ball Love Doujinshi

Finally spring!

Today, finally, it seems Spring has come! There is a blazing sun and start to breathe that wonderful scent of flowers that makes you want to go out for a walk or a nice bike ride.
And so that after the bike ride I can spend some time at the blog to post photos of the last two necklaces made by inserting the technique chainmail.

The first I Romantica IP-call for the soft colors and delicate in contrast to the pearls with black onyx .

onyx - cultured pearls - metal inserts
with a central pendant chainmail
The second, which does not have a name but has a much more elaborate structure to which I added the pads in onyx and amazonite

amazonite - onyx
chainmail structure (mesh Byzantine)


I hope you liked them.

PS I'm looking for information on technical chainmail that is taking me a lot when
began Where, using his first ... if you have any tips for me there I would be grateful.


I still remember that Saturday, April 2 I will open the season of the markets and I will be present at the spring fair in Trecella (MI)

soon
Sabry

0 comments:

Post a Comment