Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Open Road Travel Trailer

Markets, night etc. ... Market

La Notte Bianca Saturday did not go as I hoped ... or better for the organization of the event and the various events that have taken place have nothing to say everything went the right way and really a lot of people participated. We stayed with the stalls until 2 am and still there were people on the street, among other things, almost all stalls selling handicrafts, I say almost because in all the markets in which I participated in these years, I have always found the "smart "exhibiting low-cost material purchased for resale .
And then you say what went wrong? Well honestly I thought to put it away to sell more than that ... They're not to that is to live with the money I earn from selling my creations but at least the opportunity to pay me the material for them to pursue a hobby without having to "weigh" on the family budget Yes! But people passing by, look at the creations on display, said in a positive way (which is always very happy) but ultimately purchase, and to hear the comments of the neighbors of the banquet that are markets every week this year went really bad and markets are no longer what it once was. If then I think the fact that the majority of stalls displaying jewelry I wonder if it really worth the effort.
But then I also think on the bright side, the pleasure of spending an evening with friends and meet new people and interesting, as I said before that people appreciate your work and make you the compliments, the opportunities for know and to introduce the blog and their own creations ... in short, all things can happen that a market does not go your way I has happened before, well the strength and courage will surely be better next Saturday.
I would like to thank all our friends who have gone to see, people who have stopped to admire my creations and of course my neighbor Gisella stand and organize the evening.
And now after this sfogopapiro here's the latest cool cool necklace created

buttons hematite, pearls and glass mezzocristalli

soon
Sabry

0 comments:

Post a Comment