Hello all I am finally back on the face pearl after tonsillitis nipped me. I am a little 'running tonight but I missed my blog and be able to chat a bit' with you.
First I want to say that the Rose Collection has been enriched with two new series and present it in spite of my fears is having some success.
And the second ... here's my latest "effort" so to speak, a simple bracelet created by putting together scraps of beads that I did not know how to use.
First I want to say that the Rose Collection has been enriched with two new series and present it in spite of my fears is having some success.
And the second ... here's my latest "effort" so to speak, a simple bracelet created by putting together scraps of beads that I did not know how to use.
I was not very safe on a combination of colors ... but overall I like it.
soon
Sabry
Sabry
0 comments:
Post a Comment