Monday, March 22, 2010

Car Trailers In N. Ireland

THE PIGEON HAS HIT ME EVEN

are vivaaaaa !!!!!!! Quiet, no hijacking, no bomb in the underground (thankfully !)... no kidnapping, nothing short of serious .... just were not able to go to London, because as usual when I say things before you did, you're not sure that I can do! Never! It is now established, it is scientifically proven! The evil that haunts the pigeon Long for years got tired and came to me a visit! That's it .... no pictures, no visiting friends, no throbbing emotion ... nothing like that ... only the flatness of having to stay home because "it was not time" to go and spend money (pochi. that's all .... Then you have worked crazy, you say, now that we are almost at Easter and you have not been heard so far .. maybe! The Desert of the Tartars ... do you remember? But I will not stay here to complain, complain to, and the crisis, and the usual things will be .... a cliché, but there really is worse in life, and I am more than happy not to know this bad! All in all, the pigeon is an animal quite harmless ........ See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment