What do I see what I see? Last post on May 22?! And I talked to a couple of months of absence??
Not bad if I keep it in a little while I put the picture of my daughters graduate!
So ... for those who wonder how can you shoot it, without even having time to say "I'm alive ... do not worry !".... try to work in a bar of St. Vincent in the summer and then you'll understand .... But I will not stand here and complain because they are tired of what has been a heavy season of work .. etc etc ....
This post is in close link to her previous REBIRTH. In fact, some things are changing ... I mean I made a decision that will change many things for me and not only ... but we will not give you anything ... I keep on your toes (hi hi hi ..... laugh streghina ) ... and then I damn convinced that talking about the projects until I had made brings more harm than go under a ladder on Friday 17 ........
am a tad bit superstitious about certain things .... so just like that, because then I know, I'll take the euphoria and the hands begin to run on the keyboard like a piano, and the words begin to flow Fast and eventually tell you everything and then if it does not there remain too many bad ... but if the What does not go bad, however, there remain only .... I do not know if you have grasped the subtlety of thought ... do not tell you anything for your own good!
A kiss to all those who have wondered what had become a big hug to Ire re-reading his blog because I wanted to write again on my .... I send you an email as soon as possible ..... A kiss to light this summer (along with staff Heart) has meant that Margaret was quiet and happy .... and lots of kisses to all who are in my heart, knowing whether or not this .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment