Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wie Ist Die Seriennummer Von Mount & Blade

7mm

So ......... I am the bomb exploded in his hands .... I tried to put in front of what I felt, that I needed ..... there was nothing to do, and has elected not to go away .... for some care, I hope he gets better soon .. .... but it's over now closed forever! No, not always say that bad luck is over ...... and that's the story!
I cut my hair even shorter .... that is really last Sunday (after he left) I took the machine and they are made by me alone ..... and after I felt light as a butterfly and full of energy .... cut my own hair was a very symbolic gesture, also quite spectacular I must say ....... it was as if I wanted to peel off a now old and worn to restore air to the underlying skin eager to breathe .......
7mm .... this is the height of my hair now ..... I surely made a point and start all over again ...... with my daughters, who are really the only source of joy This bitter my life .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment